Discover how Fujifilm's three-time "Best in KLAS" Synapse VNA provides access, control, and management of clinical content from across the enterprise, regardless of the generating source, file format, or siloed storage system. As the core of Fujifilm’s Synapse 7x platform, the award-winning image archive automates content ingestion from diverse services lines such as digital pathology, opthalmology, dermatology, abuse, and more, associates it with the patient record, and seamlessly makes it available to those who need it.
Practitioners across the healthcare enterprise need extensive imaging access in order to provide optimal patient care. This interoperability is critical for diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care as well as ongoing care coordination between departments and across facilities. Synapse VNA was designed to make this type of true imaging interoperability possible. This industry-leading solution offers secure, easy-to-manage storage, provides access to the complete patient imaging record, and links all electronic health record (EHR)/health information technology (HIT) systems, helping providers to see the whole patient so they can treat the whole patient.
- Secures and enables control of all image data on your preferred enterprise-class storage media or in the cloud, with clinically intelligent image lifecycle management (ILM) tools.
- Creates a single, patient-centric view across the entire continuum of care.
- Manages all DICOM and specialty department (non-DICOM) clinical imaging content from across the enterprise with the most scalable storage solution on the market.
- Captures imaging content using VNA-inherent workflows for encounters-based service lines, connecting more third-party systems than any other VNA.
- Analyzes patient data with configurable dashboards and advanced analytics while being AI-ready for what lies ahead.
The TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm stores more than 30 billion imaging objects from more than 1,000 facilities across six continents. Its comprehensive portfolio offers technologies designed to optimize your enterprise imaging strategy.
Explore all our offerings to learn how partnering with the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm can take clinical collaboration and patient care delivery to new heights.
- Mobility Enterprise Viewer: Access the entire patient imaging record—including DICOM and native non-DICOM images—and reports directly from the EHR on PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android platforms using a zero-footprint application that requires no code download.
- Connext Workflow Solutions: Capture images from any specialty department using standards-based technologies, encounters-based workflows, and mobile capture solutions, allowing for seamless point-of-care data capture and unified image management.
- Image Exchange: Support secure, efficient image transfers between providing facilities, referring physicians, and even patients using this powerful cloud-based solution.
- RadInformatics - “HIMSS Recap: Fujifilm provided attendees with state-of-the-art technologies and daily presentations”
- AuntMinnie - “Secure enterprise imaging: Protecting child-abuse victims”
- ImagingBiz - “Q&A: Greg Storig on Fujifilm’s Synapse VNA and Common Mistakes Organizations Make with Their Enterprise Imaging Strategies”
- Healthcare Informatics - “SHIFTING VIEW: The Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) in Today’s Healthcare Landscape”
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.
For more information about Synapse VNA, please complete the following form. We'll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!