FDR D-EVO Suite FSx
A flexible digital x-ray room for small spaces and small budgets.
FDR D-EVO Suite FSx offers a perfect fit, for a full digital x-ray room even when space is limited, with the speed and dependability for low to high volume, grab-and-go performance. Take full advantage of digital radiography workflow in a suite that is optimized for use with FDR D-EVO detectors (system can also be used with CR).
Scalable for your space and budget
Fujifilm's floor-mounted FDR D-EVO Suite FSx is designed to meet your space and budget demands. This flexible DR solution saves space and simplifies installation costs by eliminating ceiling height requirements and construction costs associated with overhead x-ray systems.
Helping the technologist take control
FDR D-EVO Suite FSx features high-end components and features such as auto-collimation and SpeedLink, which automatically maps preferred x-ray techniques and collimation field size to the exam menu selected at the workstation. Other user-friendly features include:
- Telescopic and rotatable column simplifies offset and cross table exams
- Simple, one-hand all-free tube head and column travel control
- Low-elevation, edge-free tabletop eases patient transfer
- Unique swiveling control handle eases raising and lowering the chest bucky for technologist
Any of Fujifilm's FDR D-EVO II, II or FDR ES digital detectors, including the 17x17" detector can be used interchangeably with the FDR D-EVO Suite FSx. New FDR D-EVO III detectors are even more lightyweight, water resistant, and highly durable. Multiple sizes allow technologists to mix, match and share sizes and capture types throughout the radiology department, including other rooms and portables.
ISS and Dynamic Visualization™
FDR D-EVO Suite FSx delivers DR image quality with two of Fujifilm's imaging innovations: Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) and Dynamic Visualization.
Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology increases sharpness and DQE by reducing light scatter and blur. Fujifilm positions its thin-film transistors (TFT) at the top of the capture layer, reading image data where it is sharpest and strongest, resulting in exceptional detail and image quality, even at lower doses.
Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, dynamically extending contrast visibility, and improving window and leveling for exceptional images with high diagnostic detail. Additional advanced functions include:
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
Auto Stitching for long length imaging
Auto-stitching with manual capture positioning stands are optionally available for use with FDR D-EVO detectors for scoliosis and long-leg images. Automated seamless stitching processing at the console is combined with simplified manual capture positioning.
For a fully-automated stitching solution, consider the D-EVO Suite II with automated stitching x-ray room system.
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.